Welcome!

After spending three years building my resume with internships, jobs and extracurricular activities, it’s time to start thinking about the real world. I had some great feedback about the blog I kept in London, although it lasted only a few weeks. I’m going to do my best to use this blog to chronicle the experiences of my senior year, balancing 30hrs/week of work, a full time class schedule and what I’d like to consider a blossoming social life… All while hoping and praying I’ll land the job of my dreams by the time I graduate. Can I do it? Let’s hope.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Here it is... The Moment of Truth

Yesterday I took the big step I have been putting off since May… I applied to graduate. This weekend I will register for my final 3 classes as a student of Boston University. Is the Fall semester really wrapping up already?!


It seems like the year has only just begun, and yet there are classes in which my only remaining assignments begin with the word “Final”… Final Exam… Final Paper… Final Presentation… Is it really November? Are all of these things actually due before I go home for Thanksgiving break in less than 3 weeks? It’s daunting and scary and yet semi-exciting. I’m ready to have a real job, but at the same time I could definitely stay in college forever. What’s the harm in being a life long learner? #SecretelyHopingMyApplicationIsDenied.

No comments: