Welcome!

After spending three years building my resume with internships, jobs and extracurricular activities, it’s time to start thinking about the real world. I had some great feedback about the blog I kept in London, although it lasted only a few weeks. I’m going to do my best to use this blog to chronicle the experiences of my senior year, balancing 30hrs/week of work, a full time class schedule and what I’d like to consider a blossoming social life… All while hoping and praying I’ll land the job of my dreams by the time I graduate. Can I do it? Let’s hope.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

In the Spirit of Full Disclosure

In the spirit of full disclosure, I feel it is important to link to my past blogging experiences to establish myself here before I go too far. First, it will give you a better idea of my experiences, and second, it will help you to get a feel for my tone. For a blog that started with a promise that was rapidly extinguished, my study abroad blog entitled Erin Goes to London is a great example. I was super enthusiastic about it at first, but as the lure of travel and fun experiences began to occupy more and more of my time, my blog was sacrificed. I'm hopeful that this new blog will enjoy a bit more success and longevity.

On a more professional note, my internship afforded me the opportunity to have two bylines on the Dunkin' Donuts blog, which I've linked to below:
Seven Donut WonDDers From DD's Around the World
It’s ALWAYS Time to Make the Donuts: Meet Rick Golden, Our Modern Day Fred the Baker

Enjoy!



 





No comments: